Toilet Paper Returns to Stalls

Aslan McCurdy, Staff Writer

This December “The Toilet Paper” is making a premiere. The ASB junior and senior executives have been working on this paper for the past few weeks, and the hope it that it is here to stay. The issue of having reading material in the bathroom was thoroughly discussed during the summer meetings, but the thought of it was still pushed to the side when important issues regarding Homecoming and Tolo presented themselves.
The ASB noted that the most frequently requested service for Seattle Prep student government was the return of a restroom publication, so this paper will be published on the backs of stall doors. While the format is a little different than previous papers on the first “tissue” is still in the early stages of development and will be changed as more issues are put out.
For those who don’t know, “The Toilet Paper” is a newspaper of sorts, modeled after “Potty Talk” from last school year. Previously “Ask Roy,” the column “Ask Nate” is a crucial part of “The Toilet Paper.” Students can submit notes with issues they are having regarding their love, school or friend life, and Junior Nate Weiand will do the best he can to answer them.
Another very important part of “The Toilet Paper,” Throwback Prep Teachers (tpt) has returned. A member of the ASB will ask teachers to submit a photo of them from their childhood, and students will do the best they can to identify that teacher. Junior Hanna Nordale was ecstatic about the return of the “I am so happy the ASB is bringing back ‘Potty Talk.’”
Last year, “Potty Talk” stopped publication, making the bathroom quite boring. Hopefully “The Toilet Paper” is here to stay, but it can’t be done without the help and suggestions of students. The ASB wants you to come by the OSL if you have any new additions you would like to make to improve this beloved bathroom newsletter.