Outgoing Seniors Offer Underclassmen Advice

Mimi Parent, Staff Writer

By the end of their Senior year, seniors have an extensive knowledge of Prep. They have learned the ins-and-outs of the school and how to successfully go through the day. The Seattle Prep Panther interviewed several seniors so incoming freshman and other clueless underclassmen may benefit from their experiences.

Eli Pasco said, “the PWOP is not the hardest paper you will ever write.” He advises freshman to feel relaxed and confident about this paper but more importantly, not complain to upperclassmen about it.”

Matias Bermudez, said “don’t procrastinate or get lazy! It’s really easy to do but it catches up to you your senior year. Eventually, you will get more and more lazy so, be careful!” He believes laziness increases as the years go by so it is important to start out strong!

Gabe Berger actually went against MAtias’ advice when saying, “No one does their A-Day homework on A-days. It is not that important.”

Carson Dauber says, “Don’t stick to the friends you had in middle school. Branch out and meet others who are more similar to you. Do what you want to, not what everyone else wants you to do. Be yourself.” Dauber emphasized the fact that it is important for freshman to stay true to themselves, no matter what others think is “cool.”